Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Surgery tomorrow

William has his surgery tomorrow on his little boy parts. Thankfully his lungs are healthy so we can get this taken care of. He's pretty excited about it. I'm not so much. It'll be at Hershey Medical Center, which comforts me some, it's a great facility, and comforts him more - He knows there is chocolate in that town and his only question about surgery was if he can have candy. I promised him ice cream. I was going to be going alone but today Carrie volunteered to go with me! I'm so glad to have someone sit with me and help me pass the time, thank you so much! I am trusting that all will go well, being a nurse means I know too much so I have worried about every possible thing even the ridiculous things. Please pray that all goes well, that I can be strong for William and that he will come out of anesthesia well and have minimal pain.

No comments: