Callie just came in, literally after 5 minutes of being outside while I could hear them but not see them, and she had nothing on but her little Hello Kitties! "What? Why? What's going on here? Where are your clothes?" She was so surprised that I had a problem with this! I go outside, and sure enough, there's William in his Power Rangers! "What are you doing?" They were completely clueless as to why this might be a problem. Their explaination. They "wanted to". I tried to explain that their "underoos are for private" but William innocently said that no one had seen his privates. Aaahh! Hopefully I explained well enough that this will not happen again. We'll see.
A couple hours ago they were out back playing Adam and Eve in our "Garden of Eden" as they call the tall grassy area. But they have not learned the clothing part of that story yet. They didn't even understand what I meant when I told them to stay away from the fruit. William just told me, "there's no fruit in here". So, I don't think that's what they were doing.
They're just crazy kids!!! But they are now clothed crazy kids....oh, I should have taken the opportunity to check for tics since they were in that tall grass. Oh, well. Next time.
1 comment:
I think at some point most children try this. Jonathan, at age three rode his big wheel down the street in his superman underwear and a cape. This was in Missouri. He thought it was the "cool thing to do". The neighbors got a chuckle out of it. I'm sorry I missed the show.
Love, Granny
Post a Comment