I've been doing some new exercising videos and the kids have been joining me. They will correct me if i'm not doing the moves just right. When I put my knees down on push ups I hear, "that's not what they're doing!". And they will walk around me saying things like 'that leg is straight, good' or 'yes, like that' just like the video guy does with the other exercisers. Callie will also stand behind me and pull my shirt down every time it starts to creep up...keeping me modest, thanks Darling.
Here is William doing his warrior stance.
And Callie stretching with her "Yoga Block" (toy building block). Jen, She does do some yoga. : )
And this is the heart rate monitor Callie put on me. Very helpful!



1 comment:
This is just too sweet Jamie! Torin did a pilates video with me once and made it about 5 minutes before telling me that he was just to tired to do all of that stuff :)
Post a Comment