This is the face of a boy excited to see a bunch of Monster Trucks.
We passed by (and turned around to visit) the home base of Grave Digger. (Sorry Grandmas, but we usually do call it by a different name at home.) And Callie was only smiling because I told her she either had to smile or get out of the picture.
It was fun to see the trucks. He especially liked the orange one. (Making the Grandmas happy)
And this is the face of a boy RIDING in a Monster Truck!!
It was fun! ...for all of us. : )
While we were there he asked, "Can we go see Monster Jam for real sometime, not watch it on tv, but go there for real and see it for real?" .....And it will be even so exciting Sunday when he finds out we are going to Monster Jam!! for REAL!
2 comments:
You captured William's delight so well, I was delighted.
Your delight in delighting him is also evident--a beautiful thing. :-)
Larry
Wow, how cool!!! Looks like a blast!! LOVE Your BLOG!! How did I not have this info??? I love you girl!!!
Post a Comment