That is the over all rating my amazing husband got at his 6 month review. He is doing very well at his job! (Although he won't so much enjoy my posting his "first day of work" picture.) Some quotes from his review..."He is a team member and will do anything you ask and then some." .... "Jon is customer service oriented and takes the time to talk to customers and takes care of their needs." ..and.. "Jon has exceeded my expectations since I hired him."
One I smile at, "He is a good communicator".
And my favorite quote is this. "He is a scholar when it comes to integrity and never has any problems, period." No problems, I wish that part was as true as the first part, my integrity scholar.
Jon is doing a great job at his work and I am very proud of him!! Oowakdah!
1 comment:
where is jon working?
Post a Comment