I just finished frosting my baby boy's 4 year birthday cake. He chose a castle. It's nice. I had to restrain myself from frosting a big heart on it. He's such a great kid. I love him. He's so kind and patient and excited about life. He's the sweetest little man in the world.
Today he had a little birthday celebration with some friends from church in combination with a girl who shares his birthday. He was so giddy while they sang to him and he waited for M to open her presents and would not open his until everyone was watching him, He said, "Everyone has to be looking at me. Everyone has to watch me." He was very sweet.
A box arrived for him today. It's a train table from Jon's parents. He is going to be so excited about this. I'm excited for him. He's the greatest!
1 comment:
Give him a great big hug and kiss from auntie Lisa!! Happy Birthday William!! :)
Post a Comment