I love a dirty bathtub....not Blue Burrito (nasty) dirty, but good cloudy water, dirt on the bottom dirty. To me, that means there was some outdoor fun happening! We just finished up a bath that was just that. Today we went to the park with some new friends. We had a good time. The kids had lots of fun playing on the baseball field, dragging their feet along the chalk, throwing the sand (we were too far away to stop all of this) and playing on the playground equipment too. William had some white hair, his bottom was all sand and his gray shoes were white. Callie wasn't as bad, but she was more sweaty than anything. Then, of course, after the bath we had our traditional games of "Rock the baby" which is Cal snuggled in her towel and being rocked and William's game of "Baby Bird" in which he hides in/under his towel while I sing a made up song about a bird hatching and wiggling and moving and how excited I am to see my baby bird. Then the teeth brushing begins and Callie says, "yuck" to the paste.
We also had William's cardiologist annual exam. It went well. No changes from last year and will see them again in a year.
Now I better get to all those dishes. Yesterday was a carrot freezing and tomato canning day and the dishes are all still there. : ( We'll see how fast I can go to the Bob Marley CD I found the other day that I didn't know we had. : ) I have fond memories of Jamaica...and it also reminds me of Ultimate frisbee.
No comments:
Post a Comment